Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Irma and Stella are not here. 

How do you guys feel ?

All haters must be having a lot of fun watching the apartment :) 

Now this is real life. No party no dance, nothing, even the twins shall be dressed all the time and they shall take of clothes only after switching off the cam. :)

Not sure if this will work with the site and if anyone will be interested to watch blank cameras :)

Really hope Irma is back soon  and is  when she leaves she is replaced by Lola or someone who keep the parties going . 

37 minutes ago, meran said:

Now that Irma and Stella are not here. 

How do you guys feel ?

All haters must be having a lot of fun watching the apartment :) 

Now this is real life. No party no dance, nothing, even the twins shall be dressed all the time and they shall take of clothes only after switching off the cam. :)

Not sure if this will work with the site and if anyone will be interested to watch blank cameras :)

Really hope Irma is back soon  and is  when she leaves she is replaced by Lola or someone who keep the parties going . 

The only issue i have with Irma is bringing Alex so many times to the apartments, otherwise she is great and always will be, she will be welcome back by me any time. Just please leave Alex out of the equation next time !

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The only issue i have with Irma is bringing Alex so many times to the apartments, otherwise she is great and always will be, she will be welcome back by me any time. Just please leave Alex out of the equation next time !

Irma will depart in 8 days so that should stop Alex from reappearing once she departs. The other girls have no real interest in him. They were just being nice to him for Irma's sake.  

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I agree.............she can do much better than hooking up with a 50 year old man.