Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, West_California said:

I think Irma & Stella went to Paris or Rome for a fling as Irma will leave soon to go back to Turkey. Just a guess...

I think irma and Stella went to be involved in a big Roman orgy!!  I was told there was a lot of talk about the movie Caligula a day or two before they left.......just a guess on my part though.

8 hours ago, happyone said:

You really are unreal-so you want her to look directly in the cam when she bates- then you won't accuse her of hiding  ??---:dodgy:

To be perfectly honest , id be more self conscious masturbating in front of a camera than having sex with a guy. It's so much more personal obviously, and i think people for the most part get more lost in the moment having sex, than masturbating, so would be less conscious of a camera. So she may well be pushing her face out of camera range

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

To be perfectly honest , id be more self conscious masturbating in front of a camera than having sex with a guy. It's so much more personal obviously, and i think people for the most part get more lost in the moment having sex, than masturbating, so would be less conscious of a camera. So she may well be pushing her face out of camera range

To be perfectly honest, she is an adult oriented model which in my mind doesn't add up to her turning away from the very thing that she embraces so dearly!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To be perfectly honest, she is an adult oriented model which in my mind doesn't add up to her turning away from the very thing that she embraces so dearly!!

Oh ok, didn't know you knew her personally. So why does she do it?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok, didn't know you knew her personally. So why does she do it?

I do not know her personally but I do know what kind of work she is into.   I can not even begin to guess why she turns her head away, maybe she feels that she is more likely to be seen by relatives on RLC than she is with the agencies she poses nude for.  I do know that masturbating for a woman (most women) is a very private matter and maybe that is why she does it.  I have never seen her do it so I can't comment on the specifics of it.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

.  I do know that masturbating for a woman (most women) is a very private matter and maybe that is why she does it.  I have never seen her do it so I can't comment on the specifics of it.

That's exactly the reason i gave for why she might do it. We agree

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think irma and Stella went to be involved in a big Roman orgy!!  I was told there was a lot of talk about the movie Caligula a day or two before they left.......just a guess on my part though.

Harley, I wanted  to send you a personal message, why is this impossible ?

Please give me an answer

Thanks

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's the point I was trying to make yesterday Ash, the fact that it is an intimate personal moment she's keeping to herself....She wasn't actually turning away all the time when she masturbated yesterday, but for me what she does makes it all the more genuine....and I love it...:heart:

• Upvote 1