Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well as I write hardcore adult fiction I have to use a lot and sometimes if set in the past I resort to historical terms but I don't remember them.

No Irma, no Belle.

yes there have been different terms use through the ages, but they all mean the same

some others are bearded clam, fur burger, and in some cases hairy taco-just a few more

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It would surprise me if they're together. Belle went out to party, Irma went out in tears :cry:

I know someone, who would collect Irmas tears in a bottle and put them on with diamonds, if only he could. Its name begins with "A" and ends with "x"

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes there have been different terms use through the ages, but they all mean the same

some others are bearded clam, fur burger, and in some cases hairy taco-just a few more

Money box was a term used by my grandmother, many many years ago.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, eremes said:

I know someone, who would collect Irmas tears in a bottle and put them on with diamonds, if only he could. Its name begins with "A" and ends with "x"

I'm not sure why you mention him so often. You, I, and a million others would do the same

3 minutes ago, eremes said:

Irma is back 3:19

So I should expect My Belle:heart: soon. Thought they'd return to the same flat and Angelina's asleep so how's she going to get in. Wake up Angel, Belle woke up early for you!

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I'm not sure why you mention him so often. You, I, and a million others would do the same

Someone might say something about blokes who are obsessed with other blokes but i'm not like that :dodgy:

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Money box was a term used by my grandmother, many many years ago.

yes, I have heard that term before

also we can never forget "bald beaver"- no pun intended of course:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I would 100% and if he went to that club with Belle 1000% even if he didn't touch her or anything.

I feared a little, she might have gone to him Maybe I'm a little jealous...

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

how right you are Ben- it's just a shame, as her 1st visit she got bad news about her business in Turkey, her 2nd visit was the tragic event in Turkey, and now this- whatever it is- but she is a very strong person, and always finds her way through these events.