Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Stella and Irma had a long week-end in the Canary Islands

From Yurys translation:

The conversation in the bathroom can not be heard because of the running water. Only 3-4 words that do not give information about the meaning of the conversation.
Then Irma in her room talking on the phone with her mother. From the conversation it becomes clear that Irma hit her face and bruised her lips and nose. It happened on some attraction. Irma listens to what her mother say her and answers with short phrases. 
- The lip is not very important to me.
- I'm worried that everything was normal.
- I do not know how it happened.
- Into the wall.
Then she says something about the defense, that she was impressed by this situation and that it hurts. Irma says that this is the second time. As I understand, the first time it happened in Ukraine and there were no consequences.
- But we have everything differently assembled (on another attraction) and in another way protection is given.
- Oh, Mom, well, I wanted to, well, who knew (that this will happen).
Irma says that as long as she remembers herself, she always falls and beats on different things (objects).
Irma says that there was boring and she wanted to go for a ride.
I think she was riding on some water attractions (maybe in the aqua park).
---

I think that there is a bruise (she said that she is no longer blue, but yellow) and painful sensations. Irma told her mother that she was going to the pharmacy and would put something to her nose. Judging by her answers, mother advised her to put the cotton swabs in nose, and then advised to put a pad in nose. 

• Upvote 10

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From Yurys translation:

The conversation in the bathroom can not be heard because of the running water. Only 3-4 words that do not give information about the meaning of the conversation.
Then Irma in her room talking on the phone with her mother. From the conversation it becomes clear that Irma hit her face and bruised her lips and nose. It happened on some attraction. Irma listens to what her mother say her and answers with short phrases. 
- Into the wall.
Then she says something about the defense, that she was impressed by this situation and that it hurts. Irma says that this is the second time. As I understand, the first time it happened in Ukraine and there were no consequences.
- But we have everything differently assembled (on another attraction) and in another way protection is given.
Irma says that as long as she remembers herself, she always falls and beats on different things (objects).
---

I think that there is a bruise (she said that she is no longer blue, but yellow) and painful sensations. Irma told her mother that she was going to the pharmacy and would put something to her nose. Judging by her answers, mother advised her to put the cotton swabs in nose, and then advised to put a pad in nose. 

Thank you for the translation Yury and Cheers Noldus for passing this on to us...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

From Yurys translation:

- Into the wall.
---

they hide all the good conversations ever since we found out about the swingers club,its all whispers or they talk in the bathroom