Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

While I am not a fan of Alex, he is/was harmless.  Many attributed base motives to him but I think he simply liked the entertainment of watching young naked women dance and have fun in front of him.  That cost him what, some grocercies, a few bottles of wine, and the occasional entry into the clubs he frequents.  Had any of these girls lived in our towns and we were fortunate enough to be introduced to them, we would do the same.

The seedy world of Alex, and what goes round in his head are far from harmless, IMO...:cry:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The seedy world of Alex, and what goes round in his head are far from harmless, IMO...:cry:

Until now, most guests in this apartment were nice people. ... I guess, this also fits to Alex.

BTW, This girls are not nuns. Even if they keep it way from the apartment, they most likely also have a sex life. ... It is time for a restart in this apartment. RLC should cast girls actually open minded and agree to the idea of the project.

warning-warning-smiley-emoticon.gif      There will likely be teasing and maybe some toppless dancing today so if you don't like that kind of thing then you shouldn't be watching. :dodgy:

And if you just have to make a fool of yourself by complaining don't cry if you get slammed for it.

warning-warning-smiley-emoticon.gif  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2