Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

warning-warning-smiley-emoticon.gif      There will likely be teasing and maybe some toppless dancing today so if you don't like that kind of thing then you shouldn't be watching. :dodgy:

And if you just have to make a fool of yourself by complaining don't cry if you get slammed for it.

warning-warning-smiley-emoticon.gif  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lets hope that the admins of this forum have a close look, if people like you think they can enforce there opinion by insult or threaten others. ... What is wrong with you?

Lets also hope that there will be not again one of this useless teasing show events. ... It is time to life in this apartments for real.

1 minute ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Twins  tchatte sms in english before going out

I think they were possibly on Whatsapp, like they were yesterday...Not sure if the Mia would know what to do with a Man...apart from paint him...:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Lets hope that the admins of this forum have a close look, if people like you think they can enforce there opinion by insult or threaten others. ... What is wrong with you?

Lets also hope that there will be not again one of this useless teasing show events. ... It is time to life in this apartments for real.

tumblr_inline_nf12asegha1rhqagd.png

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

first mrbox there wasn't any insult ... stop being a drama queen --'

and second, like euromike used to say, just close your computer & go outside when rlc is boring/pissing you off. I took that advice and i think you should too. The content that rlc is offering right now is close to being hilarious/ridiculous but i think there is no need to talk about it over & over again. 

Just look at the forums, a few months ago admin had to upgrade the servers of cc because of the traffic and now it's like a desert island the only things that are being posted are argument about alex or you talking over & over about "real life". I think you should really writte a complain letter to the support & go outside ( like i did). but it won't change a think rlc is doing one step forward two step backward ^^'

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

first mrbox there wasn't any insult ... stop being a drama queen --'

and second, like euromike used to say, just close your computer & go outside when rlc is boring/pissing you off. I took that advice and i think you should too. The content that rlc is offering right now is close to being hilarious/ridiculous but i think there is no need to talk about it over & over again. 

Just look at the forums, a few months ago admin had to upgrade the servers of cc because of the traffic and now it's like a desert island the only things that are being posted are argument about alex or you talking over & over about "real life". I think you should really writte a complain letter to the support & go outside ( like i did). but it won't change a think rlc is doing one step forward two step backward ^^'

... it is nice that you have your own opinion .... :) ... As you may could guess, i have a different. ... :)

BTW, that i do not like the casting in barcelona is not an support issue. It is just my opinion.

BTW2, they are so many nice new apartments on RLC. Lets hope RLC also find a way to make the barcelona apartments real again. ... :) 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... it is nice that you have your own opinion .... :) ... As you may could guess, i have a different. ... :)

BTW, that i do not like the casting in barcelona is not an support issue. It is just my opinion.

BTW2, they are so many nice new apartments on RLC. Lets hope RLC also find a way to make the barcelona apartments real again. ... :) 

i don't see how this is not a support issue ... you have the right to complain about something are paying for ...

And talking about it over & over on CC won't change a thing ...

• Upvote 3