Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually what Irma did last night with Danaya is a once in a lifetime event,,,and a lot of us thought that we would have to wait months to see her even attempt to do it again,,,but the very next night,,,is this going to be the new norm,,and the new way of giving a full body massage with a pussy licking happy ending?::):heart:

tumblr_mz0dqkVXpX1ra9xwio1_250.gif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I made no such comparison at any point. 

It does sound like you are putting her down because you don't want to eclipse Belle - whether that was your intention or not

Irma just brought another girl to orgasm using her mouth and we've never seen that before in Barca, for me it's the pinnacle of what any of the girls can do

Indeed but others did. So you have to read my post in the light of that. And also did you read the bit where I said Irma was the greatest girl in Barcelona history. I try to be explicit and clear but people only want to read the bits of my posts that they want to. I get used to it. Eclipse Belle well dildoing 4 girls in one night would take one hell of an eclipse. It wasn't my intention but I was responding to the comparison you didn't make. It is hard to juggle all these conversations at once.

Tonight was great, so was 3some night. Let's just leave it at that, Ben. We've all had a good time. I don't mean to spoil it. 

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Usually what Irma did last night with Danaya is a once in a lifetime event,,,and a lot of us thought that we would have to wait months to see her even attempt to do it again,,,but the very next night,,,is this going to be the new norm,,and the new way of giving a full body massage with a pussy licking happy ending?::):heart:

tumblr_mz0dqkVXpX1ra9xwio1_250.gif

Let's hope so, but I expected it as soon as Jess entered Irma's room and TBH I'm sure others in the heart of hearts did.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Let's hope so, but I expected it as soon as Jess entered Irma's room and TBH I'm sure others in the heart of hearts did.

She would have done it to Ilona if she had not run off every time.  But thats Ilona's loss.  She may not be comfortable with a girl doing that to her.  To be honest i did not think Jess would let her but she did. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She would have done it to Ilona if she had not run off every time.  But thats Ilona's loss.  She may not be comfortable with a girl doing that to her.  To be honest i did not think Jess would let her but she did. 

I think considering what Jess has had done to her twice by Rus and what happened last night, I thought it was more than likely. These massages tend to me shows for the audience and really they knew a straight massage was not going to be enough. The only question was whether it was going to be with fingers or the mouth and it ended up as the jackpot. I'll take Ben's word for it that Jess orgasmed because as you know her career is faking orgasms. Plenty of people seem fit to question the Goddess about such matters and what she does with her genitalia is somewhat more intense. Jess will have known what happened the previous night and I can guarantee she was prepared for what happened. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think considering what Jess has had done to her twice by Rus and what happened last night, I thought it was more than likely. These massages tend to me shows for the audience and really they knew a straight massage was not going to be enough. The only question was whether it was going to be with fingers or the mouth and it ended up as the jackpot. I'll take Ben's word for it that Jess orgasmed because as you know her career is faking orgasms. Plenty of people seem fit to question the Goddess about such matters and what she does with her genitalia is somewhat more intense. Jess will have known what happened the previous night and I can guarantee she was prepared for what happened. 

I think she did orgasm.  Her body language was that of when she comes in the tub arched back included.  I bet Irma is very good at what she does im sure there is no way Jess could have held off lol. 

• Upvote 5