Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

IMHO i would gladly give back the two pussy eating nights and trade it with a full week of parties ... ( and if you don't count those 2 nights it's actually been more than a week that nothing happened).

Not that i didn't freakin loves those two nights, but if the rest of the week looks like right now ... 

I did think we were possibly due a party this weekend, but not really expected for a Saturday night, as the girls party on any night of the week who knows. The chance of a big group party is becoming less, Last time Angelina did not want to go to B1 with Danaya and now Nicole seems to be out of touch with all the girls except Estelle.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

IMHO i would gladly give back the two pussy eating nights and trade it with a full week of parties ... ( and if you don't count those 2 nights it's actually been more than a week that nothing happened).

Not that i didn't freakin loves those two nights, but if the rest of the week looks like right now ... 

But if somebody told you last week that during this week Irma would go down on two girls, but nothing else would happen, would you not have said "Yes please!" I would have!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I did think we were possibly due a party this weekend, but not really expected for a Saturday night, as the girls party on any night of the week who knows. The chance of a big group party is becoming less, Last time Angelina did not want to go to B1 with Danaya and now Nicole seems to be out of touch with all the girls except Estelle.

Yhea i don't see any parties happening any time soon :X 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

But if somebody told you last week that during this week Irma would go down on two girls, but nothing else would happen, would you not have said "Yes please!" I would have!

Too right i would have, but they need to be more considerate and not do these things while im at work, im incredibly unlucky that the major events like that have been when im working,

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

i depends if nothing was going to happen anyway then yes ^^' (i'm not crazy) xD 

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

pls be honest to yourself, if anyting is gonna happen   tonight it will be scripted.

So? You think Irma & Danaya and Irma & Jess wasn't pre-planned?

It doesn't affect how much I enjoyed it whatsoever!

• Upvote 2