Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

As he was leaving last night, it appeared that IRMA gave him a quick hand Job in the hidden area near the exit  -  Irma spent a little time with him alone and then then came out of the hidden area with a handful of something ;  she went into  the down stairs bathroom and left the door open so that we could see she washed that stuff ( ?? ) off her hand ; then she grabbed a hand towel , wiped her hands and took the towel back with her to the hidden exit area ; supposedly to allow him to clean up .  Could have been all planned to look like that, because as many have said before.........we will never see IRMA do anything with a man - even one she and her family know !   ( Just my opinion of what went down ) .

I think you might find it was the other way around slider, with Alex giving Irma a sticky finger but came away with a bloody finger. Irma said as she went into the toilet something like "only fresh blood here"  then went upstairs and put in a pad after her shower - she had come on to her period.

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

As he was leaving last night, it appeared that IRMA gave him a quick hand Job in the hidden area near the exit  -  Irma spent a little time with him alone and then then came out of the hidden area with a handful of something ;  she went into  the down stairs bathroom and left the door open so that we could see she washed that stuff ( ?? ) off her hand ; then she grabbed a hand towel , wiped her hands and took the towel back with her to the hidden exit area ; supposedly to allow him to clean up .  Could have been all planned to look like that, because as many have said before.........we will never see IRMA do anything with a man - even one she and her family know !   ( Just my opinion of what went down ) .

I beg to differ.  Irma has jacked a man before but no lips.

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I think you might find it was the other way around slider, with Alex giving Irma a sticky finger but came away with a bloody finger. Irma said as she went into the toilet something like "only fresh blood here"  then went upstairs and put in a pad after her shower - she had come on to her period.

The original story seemed extraordinary to me. First of all I don't think Irma would really have any qualms about it but second there's 2 rooms including 1 right there for the girls to do what they want without the cameras rather than doing it in the hallway. However a quick finger considering what happened during the evening I can just about believe. He wouldn't be fingering her to orgasm just a quick feel inside. To me that is much more believable given the time and location. No wonder Alex forgot something though.