Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Nightmare. I have 2 spare memory slots on my PC so I bought 8GB of memory today. However I hadn't really looked at those slots carefully. Slot 1 OK, slot 2 almost sheer to the processor fan and the graphics card, slot 3 under the processor fan and slot under the processor heat sink. Why I had never noticed before. My potential 16GB PC can go up to 10GB at the most because it is pretty much impossible to remove the fan. Somehow I managed to get 4GB in and the bottom clip isn't fully closed because it was tight against the graphics card which I guess I could have taken out with wuth that massive processor heat sink it would be difficult and I am not even sure I can use the second graphic slot - I had to use an ice lolly stick to even move the lower clip!!!!!!! 

But what was even worse when I got home before the operation My PC refused to boot and went into a seemingly infinite loop I think due to the cable to the extra storage I bought yesterday.

And the upshot is, because I've tested the memory and it's working fine, that Cam 2 froze after about 2 seconds and wouldn't even load for a frigging minute, so it's not a memory issue. At least now I can play Fallout 4 until Belle comes back.

Can you shoot me a PIC of your PC.  I like to see this.  Maybe we can come up with a solution.

3 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Can you shoot me a PIC of your PC.  I like to see this.  Maybe we can come up with a solution.

I've closed up and hoping but next time I'll post a pic. My brother's an engineer and his advice was to leave the processor alone as nothing good ever comes from touching it. In fact I once had a PC break because the processor fell out.

To stay on topic, looks like film night again.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think I already asked YOU the same question.  What is your problem with Irma "making " herself the center of attention?

I like a "take charge woman".  Beat me, whip me, make me feel cheap. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think I already asked YOU the same question.  What is your problem with Irma "making " herself the center of attention?

I do not have a problem with that. I only wrote down what was to be seen.

Just like one writes "jessica bates" when we all see, that Jessica bates.

If that's a problem for you (as defender of irma?), please do not get a heart attack.

• Upvote 2