Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If we are to believe Jessica came last night when she masturbated, her technique was sure different than anytime I have seen her cum in the past. She had no penetration and rubbed her clit vigorously just like Adriana does when she masturbates. Either she can cum in multiple positions or some of these have been fake, just like her cam show masturbation. Regardless I just love her pussy and would love to lick it.

Too bad she doesn't put a finger in either spot.  Another thing...she has a vibrator next to the bed, on the table...it's the electric toothbrush!!  All she has to do is use a second toothbrush, and she will be able to buzz-off, while nobody in the apartment would know she had a "toy".  

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Irma moved it in better cam position at 10.41... I wonder why...??? :biggrin:

you mean irma's bed right ? i taught she lost something but no she left it that way :huh: Maybe she is planning on having a great sho tonight :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

you mean irma's bed right ? i taught she lost something but no she left it that way :huh: Maybe she is planning on having a great sho tonight :biggrin:

Maybe she is ready for "The Destroyer".  If anyone would take the challenge, it would be Irma...she is great!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

It has taken our slow burning twins 17 days to reach this level of boldness and exposing their delicious honey pots. It they are progressive in their boldness and are as adventurous as we all hope then the next 17 days could be seventh heaven. Here's wishing and hoping Mia & Lia :angel:

Some fabulous nudity from these 2, especially Lia, over the last coupla days. But I think they need to be on their own before they move up to the next level...

I'll happily settle for a few more card games for the time being. They should invite Angel for a game and show her how to play...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a good feature...:biggrin:

Yhea but still not worth the 30$ i'm paying :X ( but i'm still hoping for rlc to release something big, because don't know if you noticed but usually rlc send e-mails when a couple leaves, makes new features for the replay and they wouldn't miss a chance to do some advertisment for the replay in those e-mail. But no e-mail, so i'm wondering if they are waiting on something to open/happend to send the e-mail, or maybe i'm just hoping/dreaming too much ^^)