Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

So very sad that your time is up Jessica. You lovely Jessica, you showed on the first day of being open to all of us, and only your lovely smile, you got enough many to even smile and warm up in front of their screens. That had to follow you every day has been a journey with many wonderful things that you bid on, and you have shown that you are yourself, which we will remember for a long time to come. So I wish you all the best with everything you undertake in the future, and I really want you to come back, but you and possibly Irma will return in a completely separate apartment, yes, why not a new B3. For the two of you would be worth. for you have really supported all newly and round you, with both heat and your lovely smiles. For can Kamila and Kristy who is not a love couple, get such a luxury apartment. Well then should the two of you who have given everything and more there to even get a simple nice and cozy apartment to fill all the fine love you both carry. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨???

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Pixie Jessica :heart:.  Thanks for all you have done to entertain us.  You have been great and quite special.  You have proved to be one of the all time greats and never showed any shyness.  Your friendship with Irma was a joy to see and i would think a lifetime friend now.  Have a safe journey and good look on your next adventure what ever that maybe.  One thing for sure you will always be welcomed back to RLC and i hope we get to see you again in the future.  

Goodbye Sexy Jessica :heart:

• Upvote 6

Well it was tough yesterday, and yes I could have gone to another site, being without CC when events were happening. Clearly I could see Jess with her clothes out and laid out on the bed like a normal person would do - remember Belle packing for about 4 days which came as no suprise to anyone who had observed her and then Michelle (Candy too but at least it was her bed) just lying there making it impossible for Belle to use the bed - that the last of the 4 Barca pixies, Megan, Belle, Jasmin and Jess was going home. I thought she had a few days left of her 90.

Yes she was a cam girl but while she spent a long time camming she certainly threw in a lot of entertainment for us. Her highlight would have been the longest naked exercise routine in RLC history - to the best of my knowledge only The Goddess and Irma have gone that far which puts her in esteemed company indeed - but then the fingering by Rus, the proper bates and being eaten out by Irma plus taking full part in all the special event evenings. Jess gave a lot and will be welcome back any time.

• Upvote 5

Last night, although the Cam 2 problems remain, it was just about watchable and Jess was very entertainingly drunk during her leaving do. Obviously she did some dancing that reminded me of Belle, but even more she reminded me of Ilona when she went a bit crazy. She certainly said goodbye to all the girls with her tits. It was good to see Nora back although she did not participate I think she regards Jess as a friend as well as Irma. The Twins continue to surprise and there was an occasion when 1 Twin seemed to want pull down her own panties but the feed kept freezing so I have no idea if she did.

Now about the Irma incident, which was very worrying although the Twins seemed not to be too concerned and it wasn't too long before Irma was back entertaining although I think she should have rested for much longer than she did, I did not see quite what happened. On Cam 2 she was arching her back over a seated Jess at 00:11:33, I switch to Cam 1 to find her on the floor at 00:11:42 and heard a crash about a second later. Back on the lagging Cam 1 at 00:11:36 she is lying on the floor. If she did go on the table it must have been very very quick i.e. the foot went out to the edge and she fell backwards because I don't there was enough time for to get off Jess and climb on the table. Those on Replay will see it properly I guess but it was a heavy fall. The Twins did react but if they thought it was very serious I think they would have gathered closer.

Not sure if anything happened upstairs. Last I saw Jess was in the bath and Irma was in her bed. I was hoping she might give Jess one final treat but I had to go to bed before I saw if they met up again.

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

So very sad that your time is up Jessica. You lovely Jessica, you showed on the first day of being open to all of us, and only your lovely smile, you got enough many to even smile and warm up in front of their screens. That had to follow you every day has been a journey with many wonderful things that you bid on, and you have shown that you are yourself, which we will remember for a long time to come. So I wish you all the best with everything you undertake in the future, and I really want you to come back, but you and possibly Irma will return in a completely separate apartment, yes, why not a new B3. For the two of you would be worth. for you have really supported all newly and round you, with both heat and your lovely smiles. For can Kamila and Kristy who is not a love couple, get such a luxury apartment. Well then should the two of you who have given everything and more there to even get a simple nice and cozy apartment to fill all the fine love you both carry. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨???

Well I think Irma and Belle would be better. There are friends to and I have no doubt that Irma could have worked her magic despite Belle's post party resistance. Belle is well capable of having a life outside the flat, whereas Jess rarely goes out and cams all the time, and one would imagine in the K&K environment she would bring men home as well as have some female friends visit. And can you imagine the dancing? Where Jess got to in 2 months, Belle would have got to with Irma in 1 week. Still Jess did so much more in her last month than Belle did but that was to large extent due to Belle's company. 

• Upvote 1