Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

14 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

What is wrong with you people  ?? I got on an ignore list because I like Stella more than Irma ??  Adolescents do like that not adults,  we are allowed to our own opinion, I find this reaction CHILDIST  !!

Not you! That other guy Arrol because he started insulting the girls. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I try my best, I post pictures , maybe I should stop and keep them to myself if I don't have the right to my opinion.  We are not a lot who post pictures, maybe you should start too .

Who is telling you don't have an opinion ? 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm only an Arsenal fan as long as Arsene stays.

I don't know how we went out to Leicester - we normally reach the semis every other year.

I do get what people mean by the dancing. The Twins dance so much that unless they are doing something special it makes me yawn and they are not exactly great dancers.

You're right always the same gestures with their hands and the sway of the hair, it's so predictable

4 minutes ago, TheThinker said:

Yep I'm sure they are both wishing the twins to get to fucking sleep :biggrin:

Poor twins, they have not been able to score points in the game "Who's Got Irma" tonight. The body language says everything, even without Russian knowledge.

• Upvote 2