Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

My wife and I are going to see Clapton next month....hope he is as great as usual.

my financial advisor went and saw him in PHX, and said he was totally awesome- he hasn't missed a beat, and wad on stage for 2 hours, and came back for an encore for another 35 minutes- let me know what you thought

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Actually out of all the girls past and present,,,Irma seems to me to have a lot more control over herself and the guys that she brings into the apt,,,with other girls they try to put up a defense at first but then eventually give in,,,,But Irma seems to be a pro at this,,,and she knows how to resist temptation.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

my financial advisor went and saw him in PHX, and said he was totally awesome- he hasn't missed a beat, and wad on stage for 2 hours, and came back for an encore for another 35 minutes- let me know what you thought

that is why Irma is the best

sorry for the double click mikey

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Actually out of all the girls past and present,,,Irma seems to me to have a lot more control over herself and the guys that she brings into the apt,,,with other girls they try to put up a defense at first but then eventually give in,,,,But Irma seems to be a pro at this,,,and she knows how to resist temptation.:rolleyes:

I think she has created alot of Blue Balls in her time

• Upvote 1

Just now, beaver67 said:

Deal...it is kind of an anniversary concert for him I am told.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

Deal...it is kind of an anniversary concert for him I am told.

he played all his hits- layla,  cream, pennies from heaven, you look good tonight- all of them- I know you and the wife will have a very good time

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

I am surprised at how low key Stella is so far.  Give it time though, and those who haven't seen that show are in for a treat.

She hasnt been there that long time yet, took a little time last time to before the sexual urge kicked in