Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like stella hasn't forgot how to bloke the cam

Stella could you stop blocking the bad angle and go to the other side of the bed. doesnt matter that you'll be talking to the twins back/arse/out of reach for Irma, i dont want people to complain  :sick::sick:

47 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I agree, you know it all stems from the night with Caro and the sheet though. It looked really bad on her but I believe as most do that it was at Caro's request

Back from dinner but I'd much rather have eaten these lovely girls.

Well of course she did get in the way of Belle and Megan during 3some night and in the 4 way massage. I'm just pointing this out. On Cover Up Caro night it was sadly at Caro's request because we missed almost all of Caro frigging Belle. At one point Belle had had enough of being under the covers and was removing it herself and near the end on Cam 8 we saw the dildo up Caro's pussy and Cam 7 Belle using the dildo. However the question is not whether Stella blocked these events because she did but whether she did it deliberately which I very much doubt. 

City 5 Monaco 3 ... bloody hell ... nearly 5-4!

1 minute ago, MrLurker said:

This is why i run two full desktops in HD. forum & info screens on one and Danaya in 4K on the other...... :heart:

If your gonna stalk a Hottie be Pro at it. :biggrin:

You take this lurking thing seriously LOL.

I have 2 monitors but I never use them together ... just too much sensory input as I normally have the radio or TV on as well and besides I have already filled 4 drives!

Have there been any great views tonight? I have high hopes that we saw at lot of Lia from what I heard? I am still going to silently cry that Belle isn't there. What a time she'd be having! All she needs is open friendly girls who want to dance and have fun and now B1 is very much the place she needs to be.

• Upvote 1