Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

What the hell happened to Beardo2, he shaved his face, must have read our comments.  I cannot believe Irma wants to suck that little thing.  One the twins probably went to throw up.  Why was he invited over?, paint the slim guy that lives in the park, gross

Technically Beardo2 was Polya's BF.

1 minute ago, wathou said:

OMG THE FAce of the twin, this is really degrating Oo

It was nice for me that the girls finally visited the kitchen. It's been a long wait for not very much but as a voyeur I'm used to it. To me compared with other nights the girls did not appear to be in an ebullient mood. I got some Twin pussy but the red did not show it up well.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

It was nice for me that the girls finally visited the kitchen. It's been a long wait for not very much but as a voyeur I'm used to it. To me compared with other nights the girls did not appear to be in an ebullient mood. I got some Twin pussy but the red did not show it up well.

you should have seen the face she made when he started to "massage" her back :X really disgusting :X

• Upvote 2