Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

19 minutes ago, Lyree said:

It is kind of a big deal to a woman. If the guy you are with can not get it up, you start to worry. "am I to fat, am I ugly, he does not like what I look like, WTF, what do I need to do?" With all the naked women around I have no idea what is up with him. :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

man-sitting-on-edge-of-bed.jpg

ErectileDysfunction.jpg

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Lyree said:

It is kind of a big deal to a woman. If the guy you are with can not get it up, you start to worry. "am I to fat, am I ugly, he does not like what I look like, WTF, what do I need to do?" With all the naked women around I have no idea what is up with him. :biggrin:

i have absolutely no training in this. but i would think if the woman lost confidence in herself and/or him it would only make it worse...

i read something? somewhere? the woman told the man to mount her (not in those words) and just do the motions, and the vagina would just suck it inside her...

that relieves all the pressure/fears in him and he waits for it to happen....magic happy ending.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Atypical: Unusual, or not fitting a single diagnostic category.

I know the definition of "atypical". I just do not know what is meant by a sexual orientation. Irma does not say hetero, gay or bi, she says atypically. Can she only with fat people? Only in the subway? Or alone? With strangers? No sex before marriage? Or only with people of the same religion? Or what? She is a very open, tolerant and uncomplicated person. She has no problem with the swinger club. Why did she not bring a man/women/other for sex in the apartment during these many months?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I know the definition of "atypical". I just do not know what is meant by a sexual orientation. Irma does not say hetero, gay or bi, she says atypically. Can she only with fat people? Only in the subway? Or alone? With strangers? No sex before marriage? Or only with people of the same religion? Or what? She is a very open, tolerant and uncomplicated person. She has no problem with the swinger club. Why did she not bring a man/women/other for sex in the apartment during these many months?

The only way someone will know more about her is through translated conversations.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Lyree said:

your last sentence - "with all the naked women...i'm thinking Alex has a real problem. the paintbrush strokes on his tool would certainly arouse him.

perhaps he bated before he arrived. or he was purposely trying not to..perhaps he thought it would be scary or emotionaly scarring to the twins and he would be rejected. oh there it is- fear of rejection, but not for size or appearence in this situation. maybe alex needs someone to "air it up for him".

make any sense ?

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

your last sentence - "with all the naked women...i'm thinking Alex has a real problem. the paintbrush strokes on his tool would certainly arouse him.

perhaps he bated before he arrived. or he was purposely trying not to..perhaps he thought it would be scary or emotionaly scarring to the twins and he would be rejected. oh there it is- fear of rejection, but not for size or appearence in this situation. maybe alex needs someone to "air it up for him".

make any sense ?

Even if he could get it up. A 4 inch tool won't get you far.  :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In any case, the man is very brave. I (and many, many others) would not make me naked before these girls if I had such a small one.

Maybe if I were heavily drunk or stoned, but otherwise never.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

right on !  but if she sits on him a 4" tool will be a 5" tool.

physically the woman doesn't sense contact much deeper than an inch or two.

thrusting contact with the cervix she can sense. he might never reach it, she might not mind if he doesn't..

there are many contact sensors around the sphincter cunii (sp?) (muscle) just passed the vaginal opening..but they are not present much farther in.

not a professional, not trained, disclaimer, disclaimer.:biggrin: 

14 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

In any case, the man is very brave. I (and many, many others) would not make me naked before these girls if I had such a small one.

Maybe if I were heavily drunk or stoned, but otherwise never.

its not the size of the flacid penis, but the number of folds on it that might give a clue to erect size.

he never got an erection, so we don't have a clue to its erect size.

7 minutes ago, West_California said:

right on !  but if she sits on him a 4" tool will be a 5" tool.

physically the woman doesn't sense contact much deeper than an inch or two.

thrusting contact with the cervix she can sense. he might never reach it, she might not mind if he doesn't..

there are many contact sensors around the sphincter cunii (sp?) (muscle) just passed the vaginal opening..but they are not present much farther in.

not a professional, not trained, disclaimer, disclaimer.:biggrin: 

Sphincter, sphincter?  

i have some other info i wanted to share, i guess this might be a good time to slip it in... so to speak..

BTW Butterfly Wings can be trimmed/shortened in an elective surgical procedure and is covered by most(?) medical insurance (in USA).

In the other hand, men can have their low hung scrotum shortened too BUT the owner must "cough" up the cash.