Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, timber said:

The doorbell rang a bunch of times and there was loud knocking around 11:42-43. The girls looked out the peephole and then went all quiet and hid upstairs. No idea what that was about.

Yes, believe it was the neighbor? Seemed like Irma pointed into the wall.

• Upvote 1

Lol. Irma was composing an apology email in English. "Sorry for the loud music late at night. Sometimes we forget what time it is..." Guess that's what the knocking was about. Both apartments managed to piss off their neighbors last night.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Lyree said:

Performance Anxiety 

Many different kinds of worries can lead to sexual performance anxiety, including

Poor body image, including concern over your weight

A man’s worry that his penis won't 'measure up

A man’s concern about ejaculating prematurely or taking too long to reach orgasm

I have seen it happen a few times. So sorry about it.

Or being in front of a camera ...

Can you imagine what its like to have that on your mind?

There are many reasons and to be honest sometimes you just don't know. I'm sure that most of the time it is rarely to do with the girl. He'll probably go home and masturbate with those images in his head (or watch on Replay) and he'll be fine.

I honestly think very few men are obsessed with penis size. I know people this has happened to in real life as well but you see it on the media all the time and saying a man has a small penis seems to be a woman's default insult after a break-up or an unsatisfying encounter but you know 90% of that is BS. In fact when I talk to women in a group they (most of them) will talk about their admiration for a large member (I once worked as the only man on a group of desks with some very sexual women - "The Himilayas" I called them) but alone I find for many they don't want it to be too large certainly regarding anal sex.

One Himalaya was probably the sexiest girl I have ever encountered and she flirted endlessly with every man including me, not that I stood a chance. She had an Iranian BF (maybe even fiance) and once he went on holiday to Iran and came back married. What a bastard! What a fool!