Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Zinc said:

They dont thrive because the concept of Barca apartment is some girl/girl fun and fun with some guys...most boyfriends wont allow it...but Michelle is more complicated..i dont think she has a bf otherwise she wouldnt let that guy sleep with her...they were all the time either out or locked in her room...slept topless...and he even tried to enjoy her on wednesday night...but she stopped him.....she is just out of place...

but i think the issue is visa processing costs...once RLC brings someone...they dont want to send her back....hence the boring months...

i think the best ones are single girls, who are bisexual.....

I have said before they just need to be prepared to perform (and I don't necessarily mean full sex) with other girls. I don't think girls need to be bi to do that because girls just don't regard sexuality as much of a deal as men. Girls often play with other girls regardless of their sexuality but with guys it is different. I have said this several times but trust me the threshold for girls playing with girls is much much lower and those that do do not necessarily even regard it as a lesbian experience. Belle fucked 5 girls with a dildo and said she liked girls but I still don't know whether she'd call herself bi ... although I watched her phone a lot and she did look at pictures of girls ... and definitely said she needed Happy Juice. More than once she showed a reluctance to get involved ... once she did she was an animal though :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Lima was straight with no boyfriend.  She brought home different guys and interacted well with the other girls.  This is just one example.

Again, sexual preference has nothing to do with it.  Being able to be social inside and outside the house is the key.

I think we always confuse Barca with other apartments....for barca, viewers expect way more than just friendly, social time....these things are easily available in all the rest of the apartments with actual couples/friends (alongwith bating and lots of couple sex)...plus a few of them also have weekly parties....

for barca it has to be different....they have to be more more naughty.....but different type of naughty...

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Totally agree. I think Sia tried but Jasmin was comfortable in front of the cam and as it happens in front of other girls. However her main problem was that she would not get out of the way when other girls (and she was sharing with 2 party girls) wanted to go further. I ahve said before not only do you have to be comfortable in front of the camera but you need to respect the wishes of the other girls and making them feel awkward is not respecting them and certainly not respecting the RLC subscribers. People will disagree with me because she was so hot and did display her body but nobody watched Desperate Housewives after she left and sitting there for hours past midnight really did stifle others' behaviour.
Michelle has 0 problems with the camera. her problem is that she is to controlled, too many years of camming where she is the boss until payment is made. Potentially Michelle is great and has given some fine shows but that's what is so disappointing. However although despite being topless for a very short period 2 nights ago, it was actually her who got things going so I guess she has justified her stay.

The likelihood is that girls do have BFs because they are mainly gorgeous and yes it affected Megan afterwards although actually did not stop her showing off her body and continuing to party with the other girls even if she wasn't prepared to participate in the naughtier stuff afterwards (although I still have my doubts about that) so even she was that affected - there were just more extreme expectations. I don't really see that Jess's BF has affected her too much - I don't even know if it caused her to put on her shorts in the shower last night - and her nudity has been great so it is really a question of asking them to be honest about their BF's thoughts rather than stopping them coming. I think there are plenty of girls who would come to RLC but not an infinite supply.

It is never a good idea to cast only half of a couple. If the girls have a BF they should stay in the apartment together as long as posible. ... There is nothing as bad as a jealous BF at home try to supress the girls as much as posible. 

The cast of profesional cam girls seems to be a bad idea in general. They are used to fake something instead of doing it for real. It looks open but is actually the contrary. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

I think we always confuse Barca with other apartments....for barca, viewers expect way more than just friendly, social time....these things are easily available in all the rest of the apartments with actual couples/friends (alongwith bating and lots of couple sex)...plus a few of them also have weekly parties....

for barca it has to be different....they have to be more more naughty.....but different type of naughty...

NO.  In real life there are straight, bisexual, or lesbian girls.  The only way to have real life is to have no sexual preference.

Naughty is nice, hell naughty is great but give me real life.  Social availability is important.

• Upvote 1

Just now, F219 said:

NO.  In real life there are straight, bisexual, or lesbian girls.  The only way to have real life is to have no sexual preference.

Naughty is nice, hell naughty is great but give me real life.  Social availability is important.

what you want is available in 15 out of 17 apartments....

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Straight girls play though ... give them a little wine and something more and then can enjoy but would never think of being in a relationship with a girl. I think men's sexuality is much easier to define. You hear all the time of girls who experimented when they were young even engaging in mutual masturbation in a way most men would think was gay.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

what you want is available in 15 out of 17 apartments....

You meant to say 14 out of 17.  KK&H, B1, & B2

What I want is 17 out of 17 apartments.  The only difference is girls live here.  No one complains about K&K but yet it is an issue in Barcelona.