Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I am sure she has that was not my point,i was just sayin could you imagine a sexual being like Irma would do on a drug like that

I don't care for Irma,  not one bit!!   The people of this forum are all good if they see just a glimpse of pussy off of one of these girls......it's sad to read about it when they do!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm still above ground beaver....thanks for asking!   Dos Equis is the shit!!!

good to hear Harley- no- they are not my favorite either- hey we agreed on something- just kidding hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't care for Irma,  not one bit!!   The people of this forum are all good if they see just a glimpse of pussy off of one of these girls......it's sad to read about it when they do!!

Irma is the only person keeping B1 and B2 on life support.  Other they should be uthenized. 

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I meant it in a good way beaver lol.....I like the hell out of Dos Equis!!

damn Harley- we are back to disagreeing again- oh well shit happens- you take care- ok ???

3 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Irma is the only person keeping B1 and B2 on life support.  Other they should be uthenized. 

I couldn't agree more!!!!!   Quit bringing back the old news, it should be fresh girls everytime!   When I read about Angelina in B2 and how she bates and shows her pussy from time to time to keep the old geezers happy,  I just have to laugh my ass off!!!   I like it that she is new blood for you all but based on her profession, she is just taking a free ride!!

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

how do you figure she has garbage in her brain,i thought we try not to be rude when talking about the girls

Sorry for the late answer.

My generation knows that energy costs money. We do not leave the light when we do not need it. We leave the TV and other devices not connected, if we do not need it. We close doors and windows when we leave the house.
These girls stumble through their lives, as if they could do what they want. They only have their pleasure in their heads. THAT is the garbage I mean ..
Today they get a lesson on open doors and windows.
Have you also noticed that the Apt. Is fully illuminated again?

I hope the sense is recognizable, despite Google's translator
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, eremes said:

My generation knows that energy costs money. We do not leave the light when we do not need it. We leave the TV and other devices not connected, if we do not need it. We close doors and windows when we leave the house.
These girls stumble through their lives, as if they could do what they want. They only have their pleasure in their heads. THAT is the garbage I mean ..

that works for me

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Apparently eremes,  they can do whatever they want.   Look at who is supporting them LOL.