Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I know 90% of you guys love Irma, but I think it's time for her to go,  I like her but she doesn't bring anything new anymore to this apt,  Now, don't gang up on me, it's only MY opinion.

I think you will find a lot more people are starting to think like you

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I know 90% of you guys love Irma, but I think it's time for her to go,  I like her but she doesn't bring anything new anymore to this apt,  Now, don't gang up on me, it's only MY opinion.

... this sound a lot like "... please mob let me post my opinion without insults or equal ...". This forum really has a new low, when people start to say sorry, just because they may have a different opinion as the majority.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think you will find a lot more people are starting to think like you

Not nearly enough .... Do you have any idea how many people there are who subscribe to RLC.  Good luck on that one...

Just now, MrBox said:

... this sound a lot like "... please mob let me post my opinion without insults or equal ...". This forum really has a new low, when people start to say sorry, just because they may have a different opinion as the majority.

Are you NUTs, I'm only giving my opinion you have the right to like her as much as you want.  But I have the right to think otherwise of you !  I didn't say that I don't like her, I only mentionned that she doesn't bring anything new anymore,  Thank you for letting me voice out my opinion.

35 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

I hope that irma is not going to Arrival With Alex   :sad:

Why not? She'll do it for as long as you all watch. Then she gets the bonus of RLC.

This only stops when you all switch off . But you can not! Even though you are all get angry, you have to watch!

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Are you NUTs, I'm only giving my opinion you have the right to like her as much as you want.  But I have the right to think otherwise of you !  I didn't say that I don't like her, I only mentionned that she doesn't bring anything new anymore,  Thank you for letting me voice out my opinion.

sorry ... i think, you got me wrong ... i wrote this because i got a lot of trouble posting my opinion (you know the "real" or "fake" issue) in this forum. 

I do not wanted to insult you. ... I actually agree with you a bit, because I think,  it was nice to have irma back for the time she was there with Nora (about one month), but lost its content very fast with the move out of Nora and Jessica.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

sorry ... i think, you got me wrong ... i wrote this because i got a lot of trouble posting my opinion (you know the "real" or "fake" issue) in this forum. 

I do not wanted to insult you. ... I actually agree with you a bit, because I think,  it was nice to have irma back for the time she was there with Nora (about one month), but lost its content very fast with the move out of Nora and Jessica.

OK no offense taken still friends .:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Not nearly enough .... Do you have any idea how many people there are who subscribe to RLC.  Good luck on that one...

There is a side to Irma that has come to light this time round, that has come with bringing Alex to the apartment. But she has done enough over her time to be great, just look how every one was so pleased she was back and now many have turned on her. She is still worthy of her place at RLC. I must admit though i was more exited at the prospect of Ilona coming too when Irma showed up but it was not to be. I think Irma and Jessica were great together though and made up for Ilona not been here. 

• Upvote 2