Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Megan, Stella, Caro and Becca, just the 4 girls I think? She never did it to Lola or Anna

I am sure we went through this before and it came out at 5 but I can't be bothered looking up the conversation - maybe briefly on herself or possibly Lola. And of course Anna's gone for Belle's pussy enough times - once Belle had to shout for help. 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Agreed. Not by Belle though, although I would have loved to see that

Belle got some vigorous fingers though and it was her making most of the noise until the balcony incident. I am not sure about Belle's technique but she tries hard carry on with Caro long after the other 2 left. I am more interested in seeing Belle's pussy either while she bends over and licks somebody out or has someone's tongue and or fingers giving her the business.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sure we went through this before and it came out at 5 but I can't be bothered looking up the conversation - maybe briefly on herself or possibly Lola. And of course Anna's gone for Belle's pussy enough times - once Belle had to shout for help. 

and i'm pretty sure if beardo wasn't in the room ( belle asked him to leave, but didn't :( ) i'm pretty sure she would have gone all the way with anna :smile: 

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Can't ... dependent on others and even worse my mother's just rung to ask me to take her shopping tomorrow ... thank god for Replay.

At least you don't need to worry about missing vital moments this time, Problem is you spend more time on Replay than watching live.

I was going to say let's take bets to see who gets topless first but i think Irma will win that. So we all know Gina will sleep with the twins but who's bed will Belle sleep in Irma or Stella?

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

At least you don't need to worry about missing vital moments this time, Problem is you spend more time on Replay than watching live.

LOL I can't imagine watching Belle les than 12 hours a day - actually I enjoyed Gin, the Twins and Stella today and of course I will look in on The Goddess. You know what they say Belle's form is temporary Leora's arse is permanent.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I was going to say let's take bets to see who gets topless first but i think Irma will win that. So we all know Gina will sleep with the twins but who's bed will Belle sleep in Irma or Stella?

On past record on the couch although Stella did once give up her bed for Belle.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder where this party's going...Great outfits but very low key at the moment and the phones are out...

Long long time to go and perhaps tiredness and alcohol have already taken their toll on Belle, but wait ...