Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Doing the best I can beaver!!   You doing alright sir?

I know you are- I am like you hanging in there:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Glad to hear it, take care of yourself beaver!!   I'm outta here, goodnight all.

night Harley- I will Harley- thanks

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Irma is waiting for Stella ;)

we could only hope that was the case hahahaha

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

we could only hope that was the case hahahaha

if we can get stella of that damn phone,just who is she talking too,if she has a boyfriend why did she let whats his face eat her out,or is that who she is talking to.just a thought maybe Irma was not happy with stella the other night because she fucked him I'm just guessing here

Where in the hell is Angelina, did she chicken out not to dress up as a bunny and be part of Belle's homecoming?  I am seeing opposites of what i thought would happen-Belle was going to marry this Barc car dealership guy so she did not have to worry about money, no rings on fingers.  Stella who got rammed by one of the cocaine dudes has not brought him around B1, I guess they broke apart. Thank god Alex did not show up.  I am disappointed that Irma now is blocked by Gina to get to the twins :(

Irma h

1 minute ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Where in the hell is Angelina, did she chicken out not to dress up as a bunny and be part of Belle's homecoming?  I am seeing opposites of what i thought would happen-Belle was going to marry this Barc car dealership guy so she did not have to worry about money, no rings on fingers.  Stella who got rammed by one of the cocaine dudes has not brought him around B1, I guess they broke apart. Thank god Alex did not show up.  I am disappointed that Irma now is blocked by Gina to get to the twins :(

shit one of the twins was all over Irma a few times tonight