Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

if we can get stella of that damn phone,just who is she talking too,if she has a boyfriend why did she let whats his face eat her out,or is that who she is talking to.just a thought maybe Irma was not happy with stella the other night because she fucked him I'm just guessing here

the phone is attached to her ear hahahahaha

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Wish the Twin (Lia?) would put her pussy away - I don't want to leave it. Wish Belle would sleep like that and it would be probably be the only time I'd see it given my streaming problems.

i can't leave it either....i thought i saw it wink at me too......dammmmm.....

What I don't get is the Twins state of dress tonight. It would have taken nothing to get Belle nude but there weren't dressed as they were with Jess. Is this Gina's influence and yet she gets to sleep with them naked? That was the least nudity ever seen from Belle at a party even that terrible Halloween one I think - but you could tell she was itching to get naked and yet at night she has some nightie with panties and the Twins sleep nude.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

What I don't get is the Twins state of dress tonight. It would have taken nothing to get Belle nude but there weren't dressed as they were with Jess. Is this Gina's influence and yet she gets to sleep with them naked? That was the least nudity ever seen from Belle at a party even that terrible Halloween one I think - but you could tell she was itching to get naked and yet at night she has some nightie with panties and the Twins sleep nude.

i know nobody stripped for the party but as soon as it was over all their clothes came off wth

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

because they want to.....had been b4 Gina came...

3 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

stella the party pooper stopped Irma's shower advances, she'll will.

Since A..x has inspected her cavities, she belongs only to him, only to him ...