Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Nothing will happen of much consequence so long as Bell continues to look for attention whenever two girls get together for any reason.  She simply cannot be left out.  You will notice that Irma and Stella, who were interrupted, did not invite Belle into the shower, nor did they do anything with her afterwards.  Bell is doing exactly what I said she would do.  She is a pain in the ass and will soon be on ignore from the rest of the girls.  Just like last time.

She wont be ignored when she gets out the dildo

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nothing will happen of much consequence so long as Bell continues to look for attention whenever two girls get together for any reason.  She simply cannot be left out.  You will notice that Irma and Stella, who were interrupted, did not invite Belle into the shower, nor did they do anything with her afterwards.  Bell is doing exactly what I said she would do.  She is a pain in the ass and will soon be on ignore from the rest of the girls.  Just like last time.

Belle did not want a shower ? Quite simple reason for her not joining i would say. She likes to have fun and will always seek to have fun. Would she really be round there if they did not want her there, No. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Stella doesn't look happy. Usually she will always crack a smile during conversation.

There was a hint of half a smile. Hope with time she will warm up.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle did not want a shower ? Quite simple reason for her not joining i would say. She likes to have fun and will always seek to have fun. Would she really be round there if they did not want her there, No. 

Pantyliner. No it doesn't have to stop her but maybe it did - wait until she's ready. And no-one's more disappointed than me especially as I was eating my dinner having just seen the pussy touching. To suggest Belle stops stuff is ludicrous - although she has this thing about Happy Juice which I think is a psychological defence and BS - Irma and Stella know she's 100% comfortable with whatever they do in front of her.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Pantliner. No it doesn't have to stop her but maybe it did - wait until she's ready.

Could be but she is also all made up and did her hair so maybe it was all a factor. 

Ps Cam lagging badly in the Kitchen now, do all the B1 cams need replacing !

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Could be but she is also all made up and did her hair so maybe it was all a factor. 

Ps Cam lagging badly in the Kitchen now, do all the B1 cams need replacing !

all the free cams are lagging when girls are half naked, i guess rlc didn't made the connection yet .... they think changing the cam will help but it's the bandwidth, in b2 there is no lag probleme because there is no free cams ... 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

all the free cams are lagging when girls are half naked, i guess rlc didn't made the connection yet .... they think changing the cam will help but it's the bandwith, in b2 there is no lag probleme because there is no free cams ... 

Yeah i agree but let them wait till i get paid first...heh