Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW I holding back on the Big Blue My Belle:heart: stuff until she really starts doing stuff - of course for me the ultimate would be a bate.

Well there can't be a better mentor to have than Irma to motivate her . 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this The Twins + G are dancing in the light - my dream for Belle which rarely happened except in the morning after of the party period usually when I was alseep and no Replay. I'd certainly play another $30 to see a day by day Replay of September - mid October.

Irma, Belle and Stella are getting more views sitting down than the Twins dancing. Reversed I,B and S (unfortunate initials) would probably be top cam. Late new the Twins have just overtaken them because Irma is in the kitchen.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma, Belle and Stella are getting more views sitting down than the Twins dancing. Reversed I,B and S (unfortunate initials) would probably be top cam. Late new the Twins have just overtaken them because Irma is in the kitchen.

Cam 1 in B2 is lagging now

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well there can't be a better mentor to have than Irma to motivate her . 

Very very true. This is why Benfold, me and several others have wanted this combo - I really think the 2 could share a flat like Kami and Kristy perhaps with Ilona as a third - I know you'd like that :biggrin:. I guess Ilona would have to visit as she travels around more than Kami.

• Upvote 1

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

just a comment about the twins:  even if I'm almost sure they won't do nothing sexual in front of the camera ( masturbation, or more ) ... I can say that I enjoy each moment I see them ...  so sexy !!  

I think Lia would if she had enough time alone when she is horny. 

• Upvote 1