Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what the hell happened to stella,last time here she had no problem using a dildo on cam had sex with both a guy and 5 girls now with the exception of that one night she let whats his face eat her out nothing,hell not even a intimate massage with Irma and Irma was giving them out every other night till stella got here I just don't understand and I had such high hopes for her

Yeah I know...it sucks when I'm right. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

No, Stella is next door, the apt diagram does not even draw it out, its next to twins.  They make you make you think there is no room like down the hall view.

Stella and Irma's room are at one end of the hall the twins are at the other.  yes that is Irma's room door

21 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I know of two, Heidi and Zoya both good bates. Times are in threads.

JD007, if you have used replay before, have you ever encountered the screen going white with error like " failed chunklist","playlist_fail" because apt. event selected at random screen freezes, then resumes?  I gotten these with firefox, chrome.  Been emailing RLC sreen prints for a month, no fix, maybe network traffic their servers cannot handle the load.  I have 64bit, 16gb ram, cable modem. 

Just now, Suckfootsoles said:

JD007, if you have used replay before, have you ever encountered the screen going white with error like " failed chunklist","playlist_fail" because apt. event selected at random screen freezes, then resumes?  I gotten these with firefox, chrome.  Been emailing RLC sreen prints for a month, no fix, maybe network traffic their servers cannot handle the load.  I have 64bit, 16gb ram, cable modem. 

I have not used Replay. Sorry. There are many who do that can answer your questions. I have seen other posters complain of same problems. Replay is new so it may have bugs for a while. 

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

I have not used Replay. Sorry. There are many who do that can answer your questions. I have seen other posters complain of same problems. Replay is new so it may have bugs for a while. 

Well I checked the Replay and it went something like this ::):biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_ng80foEUg71ttk21ho2_500.giftumblr_ng80foEUg71ttk21ho4_500.giftumblr_ng80foEUg71ttk21ho3_500.giftumblr_ng80foEUg71ttk21ho1_500.gif

I propose to my gentlemen friends here that we spruce up our act by changing our vernacular to be more respectfull to the women...

i propose we change the words "bate, masterbate, vibrate, dildo", and others to reflect the same with "tickle, tickles", and others.

i hope Angelina has a tickle tonight, she might sleep better...Lia might need some alone time for a tickle.....maybe XXXX tickles YYYY later...

i propose we change the words "period, strings, pad" and others to "Aunt Flo" and others...

Irma is with Aunt Flo......Michelle maybe cranky, maybe Aunt Flo is near......Aunt Flo is with JayLo.....

i've had my beer & a shot, now i'll tickle, oops sorry tinkle....

WC to the WC....howzzat ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

I propose to my gentlemen friends here that we spruce up our act by changing our vernacular to be more respectfull to the women...

i propose we change the words "bate, masterbate, vibrate, dildo", and others to reflect the same with "tickle, tickles", and others.

i hope Angelina has a tickle tonight, she might sleep better...Lia might need some alone time for a tickle.....maybe XXXX tickles YYYY later...

i propose we change the words "period, strings, pad" and others to "Aunt Flo" and others...

Irma is with Aunt Flo......Michelle maybe cranky, maybe Aunt Flo is near......Aunt Flo is with JayLo.....

very pc of you lol

11 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Thank you sir, big help mentioning others.  I guess load testing is not in the cards at RLC.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, West_California said:

Our daughter Angelina needs to moan more when frisking the hood.