Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't watch the others MrB, apart from KKH when Heidi's there...:biggrin:

... it is your decision ... :) ... but ... RLC in general has a very normal weekend (beside the barcelona apartments). ... There is even a small party going on in the place of N&B. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Was hoping Gina would play a bit this afternoon. She was naked on her bed for ages, the opportunity was there, you'd think she would be a bit horny by now, but I think she was upset that she hadn't seen the twins for a coupla hours...:dodgy:

I had some hope until I realized that she is known with the twins. ... They belong to the teasing show kind of people. ... I would even bet real money that non of them will have anything sexual going on in the apartments. They will keep this outside only. 

28 minutes ago, eremes said:

"Irma and Stella continue to call each other "Пися" (pisya) (pussy). That's funny."

May I politely remind you all, that 6 hours ago I had doubted the "friendship" of Irma and Stella.

And you were wrong. It is a term of endearment

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Now, i see why they have changed the apartments. .... It is a better connection to the internet provider for the smartphones. ..  ;) 

LOL - And TV.....

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And you were wrong. It is a term of endearment

"Girls quarreled again and said to each other a lot of offensive words."

Are this terms of endearment too, or dont you want to read correctly?

15 minutes ago, eremes said:

"Girls quarreled again and said to each other a lot of offensive words."

Are this terms of endearment too, or dont you want to read correctly?

The quarrel is what happened overnight. They did not quarrel this morning. 'Again' relates to the fact that something similar happened a few days ago. Today it was all love and friendships. 

Perhaps you need to read correctly

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The quarrel is what happened overnight. They did not quarrel this morning. 'Again' relates to the fact that something similar happened a few days ago. Today it was all love and friendships. 

Perhaps you need to read correctly

Ok, you are right and I have my peace. My bad English is unfortunately not good enough to discuss as a lawyer.
The chickens do not deserve to be upset about them.
Let's wait, the time will show us what was right and wrong.