Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I suppose I have to shower to look forward to but with the faintest chance that should they go downstairs and dance My Belle:heart:'s pussy will be unblemished but I'd much rather be looking at her naked butt right now.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Eyenthesky said:

you can never go home, BBsq69......

Look at Anna's 2nd visit. The worst thing about is that should she stay the full cause I will be premium for 5 of the 6 months and I missed the best one.

This is so tame from the party girls.

I guess we know have to wait while IBS's other halves are painted ... oh joy.

And after the complaint about the loudness of the late night music, are we even going so see Belle dance by the end of this. It's not just toned down from the party girls' era, it's toned down from the Nora, Irma, Jes era.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The amount of posts that aren't by me should indicate that people aren't really enjoying this.

Its tedious really, if Irma can't encourage the no panties for painting then no one can, Jessica would be naked for it. Even Lia has just been in flashing that she has no panties on. Belle is very reluctant to have them off this time.