Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Stella definitely likes to party (less so this time around unfortunately) but I have yet to see her pass out face first into a plate of food and not wake up. :biggrin:  

I think she's got a higher threshold level than Lima for sure...:biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I knew 1 or 2 would fire bullets guys and we all have our favourites. You've just backed up what I've said. All the sex and bating was when she was pissed or high on the drugs, which, as you say, was allegedly supplying, Do you think she would have done most or even any of that if she wasn't....:confused:

you bring up a good point,it was part of my argument with the guys that said the girls only had sex with each other because of the drugs I said they did the drugs because they wanted to have sex with each other but didn't have the balls to do it on camera without them,thats my opinion anyway

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Sex yes, bating no. She bated a few times when she was totally sober, including with Irma's balls

Thanks Ben, I've never really followed her sort of 1 to 1 so I obviously missed them. I was thinking od the big dildo in B2...

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

you bring up a good point,it was part of my argument with the guys that said the girls only had sex with each other because of the drugs I said they did the drugs because they wanted to have sex with each other but didn't have the balls to do it on camera without them,thats my opinion anyway

I'm not so sure. In my opinion Megan was looking to experiment with Rebecca for a few weeks before that night, but neither of those two were involved with the drugs that night.

I went back and studied my videos of the days leading up to orgy night, whenever they did a massage or mud bath Megan was always paying extra close attention to Rebecca, and I think the sexually charged atmosphere that night was the tipping point. Of course the atmosphere was because of the drugs, but like I said Becca and Megan didn't take any

• Upvote 1