Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Should we attempt to hold discussions here on a factual level to come, so that we avoid getting shut thread again!

It is funny, because there are some members on this forum who know 100% where Stella has been going, for example yesterday morning, and the truth is so far away from a 'sex party' that it is hilarious, however because it is (correctly) against the rules to post that info on the forum we have all this wild speculation with people coming up with crazy theories and making themselves and each other more and more angry.

This forum needs a massive cleanup or it will become unusable

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree, I don't for once believe they are going to crazy sex parties every night. For 1 I don't think the twins would know what to do... We've seen the difference in Belle in the last few days cos there's been a much friendlier atmosphere in B2 because the girls have been getting to know each other more. So you're spot on, it doesn't have to be sexual. If Irma and Stella want to go out, that's fine so invite the twins over to b2 when all the girls are there and have a bit of a party...

By that I mean a few drinks, some dancing, preferably naked but underwear will be fine, a good chat and a bit of a laugh...it doesn't have to be a 5 girl lesbian orgy if they don't want....:dodgy:

56 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Stella and irma go gym

That was some gym session that Stella put in Lucas, 30 mins, and that included getting there and back...No wonder she's always shattered on her bed when she's in the apt...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see Lia has a  new bruise above the mark on her right bum cheek. It's a wonder nobody's mentioned this, we could have some great stories...:dodgy:

I saw it last night but wasn't sure if it was just a mark I hadn't noticed before. Maybe if it had been on Belle I would have said something