Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But she never  took off her bra in B1 on this second visit,

Flashed her pussy briefly on Day 1 of her new visit. However the Belle of today is not the Belle of last week. The only thing that might hold her back is Alex ... possibly the Twins as she doesn't know them.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

... barcelona is as sleepy as ever ... 

Bildergebnis für boring smiley

... now ... it not only fell as if we watching paint dry  ... RLC made is posible that we are actually doing it .... (we watch paint drying)

boredom sold as content ... well done RLC. .. :(

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Why exactly since these girls have all been naked at parties in front of other girls (not sure about Gina) why they are keeping their panties on. Has someone told them panties are obligatory for freecam.

Having said that surely Irma's past all that.

Just now, MrBox said:

Bildergebnis für boring smiley

... now ... it not only fell as if we watching paint paint dry  ... RLC made is posible that we are actually doing it .... (we watch paint drying)

Seems that way. TBH I'm waiting for Replay to come back. I'm only interested in this show if the pussies come out and at the moment they're locked away.

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... now ... it not only fell as if we watching paint dry  ... RLC made is posible that we are actually doing it .... (we watch paint drying)

For once i have to say i agree with you Mr.box "the paint show" doesn't do anything for me anymore :X 

I only see two possible reason why the girls do it : 

1. to attract new members ( since it's always on the free cams)

2. they really like doing that 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

For once i have to say i agree with you Mr.box "the paint show" doesn't do anything for me anymore :X 

I only see two reason why the girls does it : 

1. to attract new members ( since it's always on the free cams)

2. they really like doing that 

It do not look as if they like it ... it looks a lot like work .... and ..... lets face it ... bodypainting is more a kind of a kids game or something people make as real art ... i guess ... they would never do this in an apartment without cams. 

... so ....

I guess. It is all about to give a teaing show on free cam. BTW, it is the same show, they were used to give on primium cam some weeks ago. ... :/ ... Everyting kind of miserable.

5 minutes ago, eremes said:

Not always at the freecams, the session, when Alex's worm was painted, was in twinsroom

Nor when it happened in Stella's room. For the Twins this is the fifth isn't it, 2 naked (although one twin did put her panties back on) and now 3 with panties. I can just imagine Irma asking for ideas for a party and the Twins clapping their hands and saying "Paint me, Paint me". Actually one twin speaks English as well as Belle but probably understands less.

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

bodypainting is more a kind of a kids game or something people make as real art

Very true unless it is a way of getting naked and having a sexy rubbing shower but without that it is for kids.

Also Belle is a decent artist.

• Upvote 1