Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

How was Belle when she arrived at B1? Did she look as though she had had as good time as yesterday. Seems to be mellowing out her with a need for physical contact from her two friends.

I did not see, i would imagine she felt a bit rough this morning after her bad time in the bathroom last night, she looked like she was not very well at all, she never learns with the drinking though. Ive a bit of catching up to do this evening. 

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

OT on RLC front page now:

RLC Replay service was down for several hours today due to technical issues. The records are not affected. 2 extra days of access added to all current RLC Replay subscribers

Mighty Generous of them.   :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I did not see, i would imagine she felt a bit rough this morning after her bad time in the bathroom last night, she looked like she was not very well at all, she never learns with the drinking though. Ive a bit of catching up to do this evening. 

She didn't go straight to B1. She spent a couple of hours in the outside world like yesterday.

And unlike the last party she only drank the same amount as Gina and Stella.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have got bad news for Ben, I am currently possess Irma's body but I'm wasting my time if Ben's possessing Belle.

BB, even if I knew it was true I'd just not look you in the eye and get busy with Irma anyway

• Upvote 1