Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, meran said:

Now that Irma and Stella are not here. 

How do you guys feel ?

All haters must be having a lot of fun watching the apartment :) 

Now this is real life. No party no dance, nothing, even the twins shall be dressed all the time and they shall take of clothes only after switching off the cam. :)

Not sure if this will work with the site and if anyone will be interested to watch blank cameras :)

Really hope Irma is back soon  and is  when she leaves she is replaced by Lola or someone who keep the parties going . 

Irma used to bee that girl, but not lately. Now everything has to include Alex. She is no good anymore

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I agree.............she can do much better than hooking up with a 50 year old man.  

Whats wrong with it. There are many good looking girls with ugly grumpy guys. 
Its her choice. Why anyone has an issue as long. She is not married to people on the forum . 

For me, for example, it would not be a problem to come to Barcelona (Flight Frankfurt-Barcelona 2hrs, about 50 €)
The problem would be to find them. The financial part, would not be a problem, you do not have to pamper them over months. Ultimately, the two are to "rent", we've all seen. So, let's go through the mirror (PC monitor), like Alice in Wonderland

18 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

U know all of you are hating on Alex because he has all the women, I m jealous of Alex because he can enjoy them in person and we can only watch on a computer

Wrong....yes jealous but the whole scene is uncomfortably seedy because of his character...

We've thrashed this to death so that's enough on the subject of Alex from me tonight...:huh:

• Upvote 1

People seem to think we don't like Alex because we are jealous. It has nothing to do with jealousy. The guys Nicole brought were all nice guys. I'm fine with older guys too, like the one Heidi brings, or like Elisa&Fima. It is very different with Alex. The relationship is not natural, I'm not completely sure who takes advantage of who, but it is not something I want to watch. He is either a suguar daddy or some kind of pimp. I'm convinced he is part of the reason the dynamics are all fucked up in b1 and b2. 

I just wonder how long RLC can accept this, and keep ignoring us, the custumers.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

People seem to think we don't like Alex because we are jealous. It has nothing to do with jealousy. The guys Nicole brought were all nice guys. I'm fine with older guys too, like the one Heidi brings, or like Elisa&Fima. It is very different with Alex. The relationship is not natural, I'm not completely sure who takes advantage of who, but it is not something I want to watch. He is either a suguar daddy or some kind of pimp. I'm convinced he is part of the reason the dynamics are all fucked up in b1 and b2. 

I just wonder how long RLC can accept this, and keep ignoring us, the custumers.

...but I said was keeping away from this topic tonight...:biggrin: