Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

it was booze run... lots of beer

Is booze the right thing for Irma if she's feeling upset. Best let her sleep I feel. Belle might smell the booze and come to B1 - I really need a rest after the Belle torture earlier today.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Xide said:

It came in the factory box?

Perhaps he had a spare, or got some cheap (I have a friend who can do the same) Alternatively, I still have the full packaging for my phone.

A translation was posted - Stella asked Alex how much the phone would cost, he said he would need to look up the value. Stella said she did not have enough money but was going to sell her iPad to pay for it. She asked Alex if he would sell her iPad for her and keep the money to pay for the phone. When he came over for blacklight painting night he gave her the phone and left with the iPad

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I just returned and see Irma is upset :sad:

I hope it is nothing too bad, but now it seems she is talking with her mother and has a smile on her face :heart:

Yes I think she might have just told herself to pull herself together and now she's moving. Perhaps over the worst but again I'm pretty certain drink is not the cure.

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I hope it is nothing too bad, but now it seems she is talking with her mother and has a smile on her face :heart:

something is wrong Ben. She threw everything she had in the suitcase on the floor and went straight to the shower. Where she cried and Stella consoled her. Then she went right past Gina and twin into the room and the phone call.

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Wasn't there a similar thing with Irma first time she was here? She got very upset and sad about something that happened at home, I believe.

She was very upset to be leaving early I remember taht. She went on a tour of the house saying goodbye to everything but of course that was far from the end of Irma's story and she even molded the party girls to pass them on to Lola.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Ben- as you know her mother always makes her smile and laugh, very close realtionship