Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

When Gina stays at B1, which is most of the time, it serves as a double slap in the face for us. 1st we don't get to see her awesome pussy like when she's in her own bed. Yes the 3 of them sleep naked now but the lighting and angles aren't great, ad the views poor..

And secondly, how long is it since we saw great pussy shots of the Twins? That's because the 3 of them are with each other all day, pretty much every day, and only get naked at bedtime...

Also, when Gina moves to B1 in a few days time, regardless of which of the small bedrooms she gets, our great views will be restricted. She'll probably still sleep with the twins anyway. So make the most of any time she now spends in B2 guys, cos those fabulous pussy views will be history, and there'll be no chance of her bating I'm afraid...:cry:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When was that? It might be something I need to check out. Seen Angel make  a bed and that was good.

Gina's bedmaking skills are legendary man...::)

She always gives us a few fabulous bend overs BB. I hear you're partial to a good bend over...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

think gina getting a little drunk on the warm beer.   Maybe she will sleep with Stella tonight

The only thing, stella will sleep with, is her phone and her cigarette-box...