Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

No comparition with B1 since Lima left (bless her heart)

Lima did very well. You cannot fault for what she gave to RLC whatever some people think about her - a very worthy housemate. If Belle had laid naked on the bed for 1/10th of the time that Lima did, I still wouldn't have recovered. i waited and waited for Belle to roll about on the bed like Michelle but she never did. The one time she was close to doing that Jasmin interrupted her. Not Jasmin's fault - it could have been anyone - but so frustrating. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

She has a great little arse. I might say better than Ilona's but Ilona is prettier with a better smile and hair and has those sexy nipples and has a bigger effect on me. Her tits are nice but can't really compare with Nicole's. I think Nicole is prettier than Jess although it's close, but then I think Michelle is prettier than either. I think Jess has a good personality but then there are a lot of good personalities in that apartment right now.

haha thanks BB i will now go to bed thinking of Ilona, yes she is prettier and i love her silky black hair and those pert nipples are sublime. Nicole is gorgeous and i cant get enough of her. Its all good in both B1 and 2 for me as i really enjoyed the girls trying to compete over there tonight and Karol is very pretty. But although they tried they cant get close to B1 at the moment

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

... and how do you add those special sayiings to your name like Worshipping The Goddess and so forth

In your profile, pull up the drop down mention from the top right and select Edit Profile. The first line called something Title or Title something is where you can input what you want.

It has been a great return by Nora and Irma. Sadly I missed Nora and Irma's sexy black lingerie visit yesterday, but at the moment we are very low on downstairs pussy. I've glimpsed Irma a couple of times, although even she has been nowhere near her previous visit or Lima, but the other 3 have not been delivering at all - even toplessness outside evening male visits has been rare. Belle, Stella, Polya and Anna showed a lot more Kitchen Kitty.

Remember a month or so ago we all agreed B1 was dead and was finished since then they have brought in 2 cute girls Jess and Nicole and then as BB put it they brought back the A team there is no way B2 can compete with that.

• Upvote 3