Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Poor Jessica does the biggest ever naked exercise and will probably end of the least legendary of these girls, rather like Polya despite finishing with the second longest fuck ever (after the Masha 4some) complete with dildo and an epic bath with Lola if my memory serves. Of course we'll never know what would have happened at Lola's leaving do but with all their dildoes washed and ready and pussies shaved and plucked to ultimate smoothness - no wonder Polya stormed off when Lola (or those above) decided it was cancelled. However to overtake Belle and Anna would have been impossible and Stella was gearing up for her own spectacular finish.

I don't know Jessica is pretty up there in my opinion, she has been less nude lately outside of the bathroom which is a shame. She is missing the key open bating on her bed, its not like she does not bate as she does in the tub! The thing that's letting her down is her long camming hours which are just boring as hell.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Poor Jessica does the biggest ever naked exercise and will probably end of the least legendary of these girls, rather like Polya despite finishing with the second longest fuck ever (after the Masha 4some) complete with dildo and an epic bath with Lola if my memory serves. Of course we'll never know what would have happened at Lola's leaving do but with all their dildoes washed and ready and pussies shaved and plucked to ultimate smoothness - no wonder Polya stormed off when Lola (or those above) decided it was cancelled. However to overtake Belle and Anna would have been impossible and Stella was gearing up for her own spectacular finish.

She'll always be a legend to me. That 11/2 hr naked exercise was epic and totally out of the blue. For me the best performance on free cams I've seen. And she's so cute! I love her...:heart:

• Upvote 4

Yest night Nora and Irma were the closest in the bed than ever before...it was strange as yesterday was the first night when they were sleeping after having their desires fulfilled one way or the other....Nora and Irma both look a little confused at the moment....

I really think Nicole is beautiful but she has to leave...she is treating the place as a hotel...but i believe this apartment is for 4 girls always....Nora's room should always have 2 girls...

I think Irma and Michelle would somehow work way better together...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Yest night Nora and Irma were the closest in the bed than ever before...it was strange as yesterday was the first night when they were sleeping after having their desires fulfilled one way or the other....Nora and Irma both look a little confused at the moment....

I really think Nicole is beautiful but she has to leave...she is treating the place as a hotel...but i believe this apartment is for 4 girls always....Nora's room should always have 2 girls...

Irma and Michelle? I don't think so. Michelle is a manipulator and that doesn't go with easy going Irma.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Zinc said:

That's real life Zinc. Nicole is spending time in 1 of the best cities in the world so why not enjoy it. The only way I'd be happy for her to leave is if she came and lived with me...:blush:

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't know Jessica is pretty up there in my opinion, she has been less nude lately outside of the bathroom which is a shame. She is missing the key open bating on her bed, its not like she does not bate as she does in the tub! The thing that's letting her down is her long camming hours which are just boring as hell.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She'll always be a legend to me. That 11/2 hr naked exercise was epic and totally out of the blue. For me the best performance on free cams I've seen. And she's so cute! I love her...:heart:

The point is not that Jess or Polya weren't great but the quality of houses they were in. No matter how you look at it Jess is never going to make it above Irma and Queen Nora in terms of being an RLC legend unless she bates with a bottle on the couch every day until the end of her stay (that might eventually get dull) and I think Nicole with her sex and bating has just gone past her as well. 

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Irma and Michelle? I don't think so. Michelle is a manipulator and that doesn't go with easy going Irma.  

Actually Nicole and Michelle seem to get on really well and spent much of the Jess/Irma massage with their hands on each other. I don't know if Nicole swings both ways and there's no real sign that Michelle does but those 2 do seem to like each other a lot ... so I wonder. I'd give it odds of 20-1 against though.

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yeah Michelle would want to be in charge whereas Irma wants to be more natural.