Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

well he went home with what must have been a massive case of blue balls the other night after his card game and shower with the girls.  ...and if he is a customer, he is NOT getting his money's worth...lol

yes he did, but I am not going to start a shit storm with everyone on this- but he is very good friends with Nora & kiko, and also knew Irma from before- so who knows ???????

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

yes he did, but I am not going to start a shit storm with everyone on this- but he is very good friends with Nora & kiko, and also knew Irma from before- so who knows ???????

This guy is no customer.  Of all the guys that RLC has sent to these apartments...this guy is the smoothest ...and by the interaction he is getting with the girls, he is the best liked.  Look at Irma's face...she is very fond of him.  This guy does it right and while i am not a fan of guys in these apartments... he gets a pass with me.  He has some charisma, he's not a child, he has the positive attention of the girls and .....he stays out of the way of the cameras and doesn't block the views!

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

This guy is no customer.  Of all the guys that RLC has sent to these apartments...this guy is the smoothest ...and by the interaction he is getting with the girls, he is the best liked.  Look at Irma's face...she is very fond of him.  This guy does it right and while i am not a fan of guys in these apartments... he gets a pass with me.  He has some charisma, he's not a child, he has the positive attention of the girls and .....he stays out of the way of the cameras and doesn't block the views!

thanks max- agree with what you are saying

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Agreed... 

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

sí lo hizo, pero no voy a comenzar una tormenta de mierda con todo el mundo en esto- pero es muy buena amiga de Nora y Kiko, y también sabía Irma desde antes- así que quién sabe ???????

And she must also meet Lima, since she appeared invited by her.
But it does not fit me that I did not show up at home, the previous time when Irma was there, he did not visit her at home.