Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Nicole probably didn't want the massage but felt the need to as to not to be the odd one out. I do have respect for her though for just letting him massage and nothing else as she has a dude now. The others don't care He can finger their pussy all he wants. They will take any sensual massage any day lol. Jessica's pussy hasn't felt real dick didn't since the titanic sank lol

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dakes90 said:

if you Think thats a regular massage you are outside your mind!!! As for Jess, its all speculations ;) but from what we are sure of - Nicole has gotten her fuck on for the past couple of weeks with the same guy that I claim to be her bf, while Jess at her most have earned some dineros dancing in front of her cam....

Well I have too massaged girls like that..All naked where nothing happened. So yes here in non prude Europe it's not such a big thing!     You do speculate a lot yes...The double standard is huge here. Nicole is not allowed to have an innocent massage because she maybe has a bf..But it's ok if Jess spread her legs and get finger fucked till she cums having a bf or not ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

hey newbie you need to know what is going on before you start coming down on members who have been here a hell of a lot longer and a hell of a lot more post. I am not talking about myself because your loudmouth does not bother me.

but some old timers can be wrong!!!  sometimes-huh snake??