Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Allow me a little reflection that many times I have done to myself.
Because I keep reading something that makes me unhappy?
You can simply watch RLC and still be very happy, but see something that makes you sad or angry, why stay on that?
I like to say and talk, even with those who do not speak to me, but that does not matter to me. You should really value the words and opinions, (in many cases, those comments will be worth nothing to you). So, why give them courage, why be angry for nothing?

You make a great point; however, I don't like to go to the strip club with a bunch of assholes.  My buddies and me will enjoy the show much more, if we can give each other a nod and keep watching.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

Absolutely...this forum attracts a number of guys that bring a lot of negative energy.  If you think about it, this is supposed to be fun and exciting...naked girls...why all the drama.  Just enjoy, and share your excitement...Just Sayin'

well said gels- we all should just take what is given us, and not pick it apart- in my opinion what is really missing is the respect for each other in are postings, and the girls themselves, and heck you and I even had a few disagreements, but settled them in a respectful manner. There are still some of us around, and you know who they are. thanks for listening

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

well said gels- we all should just take what is given us, and not pick it apart- in my opinion what is really missing is the respect for each other in are postings, and the girls themselves, and heck you and I even had a few disagreements, but settled them in a respectful manner. There are still some of us around, and you know who they are. thanks for listening

I appreciate what you say...respect needs to be added to this forum.  We all have a right to our opinions, but the disagreements just got to be exhausting.  Enjoy the show, Gents!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno espero que mis fotos de fiestas trajo recuerdos. Me acabo de dar cuenta que seguramente de Lola 3 meses han subido esta semana. Podría ser la chica nueva, aunque no puedo imaginar a su no conseguir la cama grande en B2 - ella lo necesita. Por supuesto que podría ser la celebración de vuelta para una declaración conjunta Lola / Becca / belleza / Caro.

It is a beautiful job, and a beautiful memory to all those girls who for a few weeks made us dream (and sleep a lot) for lack of hours.
They have been goddesses for many people, starting with Belle as your particular goddess and ending with the queen of the house. Lola. Of course it is without demeaning any of the other girls, Each one brought his character Anna, Polya, Stella, Megan, Becca, Caroline, who have made us dream. In that life has another color.

P.S; Some of us already know this list, like the alignment of the equipment of our childhood

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

I appreciate what you say...respect needs to be added to this forum.  We all have a right to our opinions, but the disagreements just got to be exhausting.  Enjoy the show, Gents!!!

thanks gels, and take care my old friend:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, West_California said:

lets have some decorum in the forum....:blush:

good luck with that w calif (sarcasm)- hey where in AZ are you ????????

13 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Haces un gran punto; Sin embargo, no me gusta ir al club de la tira con una bola de pendejos. Mis amigos y me van a disfrutar del espectáculo mucho más, si podemos dar el uno al otro un movimiento de cabeza y seguir viendo.

Sorry but my English, and the translator will not let me correctly interpret your words, what do you mean?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I can't help feeling this all dates back to something else. Did Jess disapprove of Nicole picking up guys ... there was some talk ... and now Nicole has got the hump with what she considers Jess's hypocrisy. I feel the divide is deeper than we suspected and that massage together was just 2 profesional actors saying the show must go on - sounds worse than I meant it but you know what I mean (see Milena&Belle on sushi tonight - the 2 not talking but Belle still putting all the sushi on her).

Jessica is a bit jealous toward Nicole.  Nicole is getting laid and she's not.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Jessica is a bit jealous toward Nicole.  Nicole is getting laid and she's not.

she has her chance but backed away from it, maybe she wanted Irma and not the guy- who knows

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Jessica es un poco celosa hacia Nicole. Nicole está siendo despedidas y ella no lo es.

I do not think Jess had to be jealous of Nicole, each one came with a very different objective to do here in Barcelona (you'll see I do not say in RLC)
And being jealous because she does not get sex, I think of a fifteen-year-old girl taking a tantrum.
If she really wants sex, nothing else has to go to any of the clubs they frequent, and will have all sex on a night she wants.
That makes me reflect, that these changes in the strategy of the houses, have made the houses, stop working. And the fault has RLC:

• Upvote 2