Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

il y a 1 minute, Benfold a dit :

Oui et elle n'a pas été très poli. Ne vous sentez désolé pour Nicole parfois

je suis un defenseur de Nicole mais là trop c'est trop,  elle entre dans la douche occupée par Irma et elle s'en fout et maintenant la musique forte comme si il etait dix heures du matin

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anti zionist said:

I hope someone upload the whole scene tonight, for us soon! Cause my internet connection was aweful and bad and i watch them with many stops on the live stream.. Really pissed of.. i lost the most nasty shit :angry::angry::angry:

hello my friend how you been ??

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes and she wasn't very polite. Do feel sorry for Nicole sometimes

It's 3am, everyone's going to bed, and Jess did bang on the wall 5 minutes prior with no results. What surprises me is that there was a couple minutes of discussion about it. Not sure what there is to discuss at that point? I'm guessing its more about mutual passive aggression than music volume.

23 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Nora vs NIcole - who is worse???

Looks wise both are beautiful and for some reason I find Nora more attractive 

but Nicole gives us the bating show and sex with bf...plus she allowed the guy to massage him...

Nora has so far given us nothing much except for that quickie with Kiko...she is probably the planner behind most nights'events but they are nothing compared to what irma plans...when she does...honestly when irma came...i was atleast expecting one Nora/Irma massage in their room....

Stupid question I'm afraid....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

hello my friend how you been ??

Hey Mike my bro.. I'm good thank's man. I do not watch rlc very much like past times, but tonight when i get on the forum and saw these beauties kissing and touching, i felt something to grow on my pants hahaha.. With you everything ok?

1 minute ago, Anti zionist said:

Hey Mike my bro.. I'm good thank's man. I do not watch rlc very much like past times, but tonight when i get on the forum and saw these beauties kissing and touching, i felt something to grow on my pants hahaha.. With you everything ok?

doing good like always

• Upvote 2

Ok guys. I'm off to bed , Goodnight to my girl Nicole, sleep well, and fuck off to the others in B1, even though I still love you Jess if you get your act together..:huh:

Just sort it out. Nicole's trying, why can't you 3!!!

Someone tuck Karol into bed for me and kiss her goodnight. I'm sure there'll be a few up for that but don't fight. over it....:dodgy:

Night guys...:sleepy:

• Upvote 1