Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Nah, the one sitting in the kitchen is afraid of the cameras.

ok tripod- seemed like they were drinking pretty heavy- thank you

Well I hope all the past Nora knockers have been paying attention for the last couple of hours to see the Queen at her best. While the young pretenders have been trying to over shadow her, Nora have proven she is still the best. Thank you Nora, the Queen reigns supreme 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Unfortunately, those two girls being there is going to kill any chance of a M&S fouresome with the other couple when they return.

I agree, unless they leave when they get home ??????

I think Miguel loves Nicole nearly as much as I do...:heart:

WTF is Jesse complaining about now. Oh Nicole hadn't washed the fucking bath out!!!! :angry:

So they've all had there 3 way fucking staged massage, Nora's had her intimate bate, Jess has flashed her pussy, intimately to some lucky bastard, and Nicole wants to spend a bit of quality REAL time with her boyfriend and she askes her to clean the fucking bath out...:angry:

This says it all about these 3 in B1 I'm afraid...

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Well I hope all the past Nora knockers have been paying attention for the last couple of hours to see the Queen at her best. While the young pretenders have been trying to over shadow her, Nora have proven she is still the best. Thank you Nora, the Queen reigns supreme 

It would have never happened unless the Queen was the Center of all the attention.        :biggrin:

• Upvote 3