Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Nicole showed him this tool just after she has bought it. ... It seems she is very open in general and not only to the cameras. ... I like this very much. ... This combination of sympathetic, active, good looking and open minded it what make her outstanding. Most of the time at least one of this attributs is missing. ... A very nice person and finally a perfect cast in barcelona. :)

BTW, There are a lot of couples on RLC that are equal open or even more open. The difference seems so great, as in barcelona a lot of the girls do not even masturbate openly (or for real).

I meaned to say Nicole raises up Barcelona appartments

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, chipjack said:

So you've lived with women enough to know that, no matter how much you love them, no matter how close to perfect they might be, they're going to do irritating shit sometimes. And then they're going to giggle about you being angry, and you're gonna think its cute and all of a sudden everything's fine and later the cycle just repeats itself.

Two daughters, though... That's rough. I was always grateful that I had boys - daughters would've kept me up worrying all night. And the clothes. All the pink, frilly, glittery, expensive clothes. Boys will wear the same old thing day after day until you throw it out and force them to wear something new.

You deserve a medal.

I lived with a girl who dyed her hair bright red every few weeks. When she was done the bathroom always looked like a murder scene

• Upvote 2

Basically it was another great night in B1. If you say that the B1 Party girls did their best work in B2, then now and I know people are going to say Irma, Ilona, Anna but Jess, Nicole, The Queen and Irma have done more in a few days than anybody else in the history of B1 and must now rank No 1. for activity in B1.

Last Night: 4 major things:

1. 3 way massage - OK maybe a step down from Caro, Anna, Belle but then I haven't seen it yet and Stella's ghost did not intervene.

2. Nicole fucks and uses a dildo

3. Nora bates

4. Jess (although brief) gave a display from my dreams

There you go. Astonishingly Irma the least active. She will no doubt rectify this. And don't forget this all happened after they cleaned their teeth for an early night!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Basically it was another great night in B1. If you say that the B1 Party girls did their best work in B2, then now and I know people are going to say Irma, Ilona, Anna but Jess, Nicole, The Queen and Irma have done more in a few days than anybody else in the history of B1 and must now rank No 1. for activity in B1.

1. 3 way massage - OK maybe a step down from Caro, Anna, Belle but then I haven't seen it yet and Stella's ghost did not intervene.

3. Nora bates

There you go. Astonishingly Irma the least active. She will no doubt rectify this.

Who is your queen?

Just now, adlg499 said:

Who is your queen?

Nora is The Queen of Barcelona ... it's just RLC History.

"In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

3. Nora bates

There you go. Astonishingly Irma the least active. She will no doubt rectify this. And don't forget this all happened after they cleaned their teeth for an early night!!!!

The tiny bit ive looked at on Replay on my phone of the Massage.  The first shot i saw was of Irma bent over Nora with her pussy in full view.  She was at least active in this. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The tiny bit ive looked at on Replay on my phone of the Massage.  The first shot i saw was of Irma bent over Nora with her pussy in full view.  She was at least active in this. 

According to denizen, Jess bent right over during the massage in the light. I can't wait to see it all. Presumably she was closer to the camera than in her own room later. I think thi sis what I have most look forward to since Belle left as it will bring back fantastic memories of the original 3 way.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

"In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

Ok... sorry I am a  six-months newbie on RLC!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If this is indeed only a 1 month stay by Nora then she was certainly asked back to get things going and on course for the near future. It does make me wonder if she will be asked back more regular in the future for these short stints 

• Upvote 3

According to denizen, Jess bent right over during the massage in the light. I can't wait to see it all.  

That i must see then i cant find it on my phone.  Too fiddly to look through the timeline. 

• Upvote 1

According to denizen, Jess bent right over during the massage in the light. I can't wait to see it all.  

You need to see Jess after the massage in her room. Naked facing the cam doing a show on her mobile. What great pussy shots.

• Upvote 1