Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I do disagree as i think there is much more to it than Fuck buddies.  They are a couple.  Not sure about love yet as thats a bit difficult to guess.  But they do stuff together other than have sex.  We know Nicole is looking for someone long term in Spain so she will be hoping he is the one.  

I see their relationship as something safe for both of them while she is in Barca.  She has found someone to have fun with and doesn't have to continue looking.  She has found someone that likes to put on shows in front of the cameras with no problems apparently.  I don't see them staying together after her time is up with RLC.  I think he is in it for the rush at the moment and when the cameras are gone, so will be the great sex I hear so much about with them.  

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I see their relationship as something safe for both of them while she is in Barca.  She has found someone to have fun with and doesn't have to continue looking.  She has found someone that likes to put on shows in front of the cameras with no problems apparently.  I don't see them staying together after he time is up with RLC.  I think he is in it for the rush at the moment and when the cameras are gone, so will be the great sex I hear so much about with them.  

Could be right Harley but it's good to watch right now...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

Nora's night - powered by Irma

Firstly GREAT to see that most probably these girls read our posts here....I (and a few others) criticized Nora a day back and Barca 1 decided to dedicate the whole night to Nora...Finally she showed that she can be intimate with girls...although still with restrictions...Irma should have been with her to help her get off...but it was all planned that way...

If that guy can make Jess and Irma get off then why not Irma and Nora.... (esp as the girls dont even trust the guy enough to share the room with him to sleep)...

Although still waiting for an exclusive Irma/Nora massage....Jess was just extra yesterday and just blocking the camera for most part and didnt even play with Nora...

Irma remains the QUEEN of RLC and massage champ....hope this leads to better things....!!!!

Meanwhile Barca2 should be closed....its a graveyard...

LOL

27 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Oh yes and why not; the more the merrier. That bed has seen plenty of action in the past anyway and with many bodies writhing around in ecstasy so a rerun is well overdue.

It's nice though isn't it that all the recent action, initiated by Nora, has been done with just a drop of wine as an icebreaker and not a drop of the silly stuff to be seen. 

LOL

Last night I confidently predicted that nothing would happen. Tonight I am going to predict a 7 girl orgy so we can all get a rest! I'm off to kill SuperMutants and Deathclaws (and when I say kill I mean run away) and listen to the football. At least I haven't fallen asleep today. 

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Last night I confidently predicted that nothing would happen. Tonight I am going to predict a 7 girl orgy so we can all get a rest! I'm off to kill SuperMutants and Deathclaws (and when I say kill I mean run away) and listen to the football. At least I haven't fallen asleep today. 

hey BB, I could let some snakes loose in your house, that will keep you up for awhile HAHAHAHAHA

just joking:biggrin::biggrin: