Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Does anyone have a rough estimate as to long Jessica is going to be in B1 before she leaves? She's the only girl right now that has my interest.

If she stays only 2 Months then January 23rd will be her departure date.  If she stays 3 months then she'll be gone by February 22nd.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aside from the group massage with Irma and the male guest, has Jessica done anything of interest since she's been there?

Aside from the interaction with the girls it's just her Cam Shows, Staring at a Phone, Showering and Eating Food.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hm, Irma shows Nicole cabinets and drawers in her bedroom.

(Can there be a change in plans? Maybe Nicole will be in B1 and take over the large bedroom ??)

Don't think so Noldus. Nicole still can't find her speaker Nora pinched the other day and I think they were looking for it. Irma has lent her her speaker...

Irma was chatting to Nicole this morning pleasantly, as far as I could see, Jess isn't...:angry:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't think so Noldus. Nicole still can't find her speaker Nora pinched the other day and I think they were looking for it. Irma has lent her her speaker...

Irma was chatting to Nicole this morning pleasantly, as far as I could see, Jess isn't...:angry:

Ok, thanks 

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Aside from the interaction with the girls it's just her Cam Shows, Staring at a Phone, Showering and Eating Food.

Err what about the stark naked excercise she did in the LR.  That was Epic.  Oh and get fingered to Orgasm by Rus!