Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't think so Noldus. Nicole still can't find her speaker Nora pinched the other day and I think they were looking for it. Irma has lent her her speaker...

Irma was chatting to Nicole this morning pleasantly, as far as I could see, Jess isn't...:angry:

I dont see Irma having any issue with Nicole really she is too easy going where as Jess isnt.  I think Irma is friendly with anyone.  Jess has no patience with Nicole at all. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Err what about the stark naked excercise she did in the LR.  That was Epic.  Oh and get fingered to Orgasm by Rus! 

The fingering sounds interesting. The naked exercising does nothing for me. Did she ever "fool around" with any of the other girls or anything like that? Was her only interaction with a guy with that Rus guy?

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fingering sounds interesting. The naked exercising does nothing for me. Did she ever "fool around" with any of the other girls or anything like that? Was her only interaction with a guy with that Rus guy?

She was sat bating in the chair watching Irma get her massage and fingering too.  As far as girl on girl.  Not really other than massages.  

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't think so Noldus. Nicole still can't find her speaker Nora pinched the other day and I think they were looking for it. Irma has lent her her speaker...

Irma was chatting to Nicole this morning pleasantly, as far as I could see, Jess isn't...:angry:

Have they sold her speaker on ebay to recover the 6 euro? :huh:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They likely leave B1 with 3 Girls once Nicole moves to B2.  They won't bring another girl in until Nora's Ass Vacates.  That's supposed to be by the end of the Month.  So only about 2 weeks and The Queen should vanish into Oblivion.

how do you know Nora is only for one month? and nicole will move to B2?

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Hm, Irma shows Nicole cabinets and drawers in her bedroom.

(Can there be a change in plans? Maybe Nicole will be in B1 and take over the large bedroom ??)

that would be perfect...Need Irma with Michelle...they will definitely have intimacy...

Although i dont like girls with shorter hair but if u remember Nora from 2015...she looked older and serious...and sometimes wore glasses...now with shorter hair and contacts...she looks way younger....also with that baggy jeans and rock songs...she is trying to look cooler....love the fact that both of us like the band Evanescence...