Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ginevra said:

The bluetooth amplifier Nicole was used last night while they were preparing dinner. The same has been hiding in the bedroom of Jessica bed. Now you do not tell me that everything has happened to make a joke to Nicole. Usually the jokes are made among friends. I see nothing but hatred and envy against Nicole by the trio.

If I was Nicole, I couldn't wait to get away from that pack of wolves!!!  Those 3 girls are total bitches if you ask me!

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeeej4 said:

Nicole gaat ook in pakken nu

yes it does look like Nicole is packing, got shoes and ???? from downstairs where the coats are hung and took upstairs

31 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well that is very offside if they are hiding the speaker from her. If its in Jessica's room then she must be doing it to stop Nicole playing the music at night. For me she has no right to do that.

I was only joking when I posted earlier that Jess had hidden it!! I didn't actually think she had. I must admit I haven't noticed it in Jess's room but I haven't really been looking for a bluetooth speaker in there when she's been bent over naked...:dodgy:

Of course it's safe there because Nicole won't venture in there. Any idea when it was spotted? If it's dead on here tonight I might have to do a bit detective work on replay....I know I'm a sad bastard but I've got to support my girl...:heart:

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the other girls Nicole treat like shit, but she does not do anything to not be treated like this, it seems that incite

... what did she did wrong? ... be more open as the others .... be more real .... have a boyfriend over .... ?

• Upvote 1