Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its very erotic, but they keep laughing which spoils it

That is what always got to me....the laughing they do when they are trying to stay on script.   Wouldn't it be fascinating to see the art of seduction with some sort of seriousness?  The laughing ruins it all if you ask me!!

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Who kidnapped Nora and put this clone here ???

Nora is into girls.....always has been and always will be.   There were several times in the past that they got heated up and left for who knows where to ease the tension.  When Ilona and Irma were here last time, they spent a lot of time with Nora.   Nora has never gone anywhere, she has been around the apartment the whole time!!

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe Irma is sleeping with Nora to make sure she gets the big room when Nora goes.  And it's POSSIBLE that a new girl will come soon to take that room,  who knows  ??

A new girl....or a used, new girl?   I personally am sick of the recycling of the girls!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma to busy with her phone.  The least she could have done was turn around and ask if she needed help getting the luggage down the stairs.

The young people of today are to consumed by their own personal agenda to care about anyone else!!   Throw a freaking cell phone in the mix and it's total chaos!!

• Upvote 4