Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, havingablast said:

I guess you weren't watching the night Nora came home with the two stripper type girls ---------- 

I remember that night, and she disappeared into the laundry room with one of them:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'll withhold further opinions on Nora till we see if she changed.

Same here DES, the fact she is only in this apartment a month tells me she is not here as the boss of the house this time

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Guess she got worn out during UM with all the sex OR

she is in deep depression after talking to Nora

(This is a joke)

Funny thing is there are folk that would believe that lol.

Nicole was restless a lot last night, the poor girl has real trouble with sleep. It has to catch up with her adventually 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, havingablast said:

I guess you weren't watching the night Nora came home with the two stripper type girls ---------- 

for sure rememba..but that was show only n not for selfish..most love was masturpabition parts n thats all..

in that case my boss is still irma..shes the only one who always has done her things in real .. bad part was with wrong girls. 2nd fave was ana..cause she has the same spirit over all these time.. n 3rd is lola. lovely to watch her but it was more the show part she did.. 

irma is a queen !! want her back asap !!

You know your a popular tenant on RLC when you gernerate 20 pages in a thread in 1 hours time, and this is the second time that Nora has done that achievment, only lona and Irma have come close, and the htrtee are good friends, makes sense to me. 

There are some that love her, and some that do not like her, but always remember in this forum, you have rules to follow, that is to treat the tenants and the members of this forum with respect. If you disagree with what has been posted, state your reasons why you disagree, and please do not use derogatory langauge or it will be deleted by the MODS.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, F219 said:

Has anyone ever seen this notice on CC before??

"You are not allowed to give reputation to this user."

CC is still fucked pages are taking a long time to load lets hope they fix it soon